While individual high school students can contact Truman to pursue college coursework, formal partnerships between schools and the University help make the enrollment experience easier for students while making sure that school counselors and teachers are working with Truman counselors and advisors as a team. We want to guide students toward the classes that will benefit them most while making sure students who face challenges receive the support they need.
A formal partnership with your schools means:
- Dedicated contact points to help troubleshoot problems students have with the enrollment process, bills, or their classes.
- Collaboration to intervene to help students who may be struggling in their college coursework.
- Planned support programs for students from your school, including site visits to the high school, webinars on academic success, and dedicated advising on college admissions and course selection.
- Professional development opportunities for faculty leading dual credit courses.
- Advanced notice of new programming and coursework.
- Opportunities to collaborate on new program development.
Forming a partnership is easy!
If you are interested, contact Kevin Minch, Associate Provost, at firstname.lastname@example.org.